Sunday, April 23, 2017

Prayers

Jennine believed in the power of prayer.  We've prayed together over meals, about travel and trips, and for improved health and peace of mind.  We've prayed together about our families and friends, about diagnoses and prognoses, and for patience and understanding.

I've sent positive thoughts and prayers and started the prayer chain during her many appointments and surgeries.  The last scripture that I shared with her, two days before her passing:

Psalm 41:3
The LORD sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness.

There are many sustaining prayers and scriptures in the Bible, and there are many thoughts and quotes that people share at the death of a loved one.  While Jennine is not with us on this Earth, I know that she has been restored from her sickness and her bed of illness. I find comfort in my friends, her family, and our God.


#AtoZChallenge



No comments: