Friday, April 20, 2012

M is for Meredith College



When I decided to use my bucket list as a theme for the Blogging from A to Z Challenge, some letters of the alphabet were harder to fit to my bucket list and other letters of the alphabet had multiple bucket list items that would fall under that letter.

The letter 'M' was easy: 'M' is for Meredith College.



I had a wonderful undergraduate experience as my alma mater, the largest women's college in the southeast. I enthusiastically support the college through my donations and my volunteering.



But one day I would love to work at Meredith. It almost doesn't matter what job I have. I just think it would be awesome to continue to help young women experience the same rich traditions and education that I did while I was a student.



So for more than 20 years now my bucket list has included "work at Meredith" on it.

No comments: