Saturday, April 28, 2012

100 Books in 2012: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Book 22:  The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

This was the first John Green book that I had read.  Where have I been?!

This was the amazing story of Hazel Lancaster and Augustus Waters, two teenagers who meet at a cancer support group.  The characters are real, honest, and likable.  The story is funny, moving, and incredible.  I laughed.  I pondered.  I wondered.  I cried.  I loved this book.  (Thanks to a fellow teacher for recommending and sharing it with me.)

It's definitely the next book you should add to your reading list.  (And I see from Mr. Green's website, that the movie rights have been optioned!)

1 comment:

Jen said...

SO powerful! I moved it up to the top of my pile after we talked, and you're right: I wasn't disappointed.