Friday, April 20, 2012

N is for New York



Yes, as surprising as it may be, I have never been to New York. I would love to go to New York and attend a Broadway show, walk in Central Park, visit F.A.O. Schwartz, see the Rockettes, visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and experience the hustle and bustle of the big city.


I have had a couple of opportunities to travel with my alma mater on extended weekend trips, itineraries set, but each time I have been unable to make this jaunt. A friend has offered to take me to the city, where we can stay with her aunt in the Bronx, and do all the things that tourists do.



Probably not this year, but eventually, I will be able to cross "go to New York" off my bucket list.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I really do <3 NY. Hope you get to go sooner rather than later!

Dana said...

I love New York! I hope you get to visit soon. :)